Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Hobbit TV Spot 1 & 2

Just in case you haven't seen those yet , I decided to share them ! I have already watched too many times ! :)

Everytime when  I think I cannot get more excited about the movie something like this comes out and the only thing that comes to my mind is the trivial " I cannot wait ! " :)

Yes , The Trolls talk ! Some people find that strange but if you have read the book you would know that many creatures do talk in the Hobbit . Even the scariest and ugliest of creatures have to communicate , right ? ;)
Actually the trolls show some more  refined taste that Gollum who would eat Bilbo whole and raw even without cooking while the trolls are wondering "Can we cook him  ? " ( in the second tv spot ) ... everyone wants to eat poor Bilbo .


No comments:

Post a Comment